Cables don’t garner the same respect that other products like flat-panel TVs and awesome-sounding speakers get. To many clients, cables are no more important than staples and wire ties. However! That couldn’t be further from the truth! Read on!
- Cable basics: The reason UltraMedia uses better cables is because high-quality cables permit less noise and distortion to enter the system. That’s why a system with better cables performs better, hands down.
- All cables in the system are important, just like all tires on the car are important. Further, that means interconnects as well as in-wall video and speaker cables must be of the highest quality, to ensure that all of the information passes through the media system unhindered.
- All of UltraMedia’s systems are built on a strong foundation of high-quality cables. Just as you’d never build a great home on a cinder block foundation, it would be unreasonable to think we can build a great home theater or AV distribution system on cheap cables.
- Short cables are like dating. If you change your mind and want to upgrade from an inferior cable to a high-quality one, it’s easy to make a change. Long cables in the wall are more like marriage—changes are difficult, painful and expensive. You want to get the wiring done right the first time!
- We are often asked, “What is the secret to better performance in the AV industry?” Our answer: “In photography, it’s lenses. In cars, it’s tires. In the AV world you get the greatest performance bang for your buck with better cables!”
The fact that we insist on using only the best in wiring infrastructure differentiates UltraMedia from our competition. Our clients win with better, more reliable cables and better performance. We reduce labor expenses when we install cables that are more reliable and easier to pull and terminate.
To learn more, visit Audioquest.