Careers at UltraMedia
When we hire, we seek highly motivated individuals who will thrive in our strong team environment. We hire professionals with the demeanor and disposition to interact well with our discerning clients.
We look for technicians who:
- are capable of wiring, connecting, and finalizing systems;
- have their own tools (we provide special tools, laptops, stocked vans);
- are dedicated to learning and advancement;
- are licensed drivers with clean driving records;
- maintain a professional, customer-service attitude, and
- have a passion for the audio/video industry.
In addition, we prefer technicians who:
- have experience in all phases of installation: rough, trim, installation and retrofit;
- have a good understanding of structured wiring, audio distribution, automation and control, home theater, and voice and data networks;
- understand signal flow and control systems for distributed audio, video and home theater systems;
- can diagnose and troubleshoot problem installations at a system and component level;
- can program RTI, Elan, and Crestron (preferred but not required);
- have the ability to lead and motivate a crew when necessary, maintaining quality, efficiency and morale, and
- require minimum supervision.
UltraMedia promotes a success- and integrity-oriented "teamwork" environment. Employees who take pride in their work and care about their company’s reputation and growth are rewarded for their dedication and commitment.